Lead Business Analyst
The Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) is in the process of implementing several exciting projects including appellate e-filing. We are seeking an eager, talented, self-motivated individual to join the AOC team as a Lead Business Analyst to work on this exciting project along with others in the planning stages. In this capacity, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with two vendors, the Appellate Court Clerk’s office and the AOC team in the integration and testing of the appellate e-filing.
The Lead Business Analyst should possess the skills necessary to act as a liaison between the IT Department, the Appellate Court Clerk’s office, the two software vendors and the end-users appellate e-filing. A successful candidate will be able to work with staff to review and refine business and functional specifications, business scenarios, test plans and scripts as needed, conduct quality assurance testing, review training materials as needed, and assist in training users using a variety of methods.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to) the following:
- Provide input and guidance that will assist with reaching agreements on technology solutions;
- Identify, access, and document business and functional requirements;
- Prepare and/or review end user documentation, training materials, curriculum, and schedule;
- Lead and support User Acceptance Testing (UAT);
- Develop test plans for new systems, problems, and/or enhancements, as needed;
- Execute test cases and document defects;
- Conduct training sessions in both large group and individual training environments;
- Researches outside sources for available solutions and/or assist with development of a request for information to discover available products;
- Participate in the development of feasibility studies for proposed solutions;
- Collaborate with developers and stakeholders for requirements development;
- In conjunction with functional users, develop business process alternatives;
- Provide support for the installation, testing, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of information systems;
- Verify data conversions through metrics, queries, reporting and visual inspection of data elements;
- Validate test cases and test results against requirements;
- Develops test scenarios from knowledge of business processes;
- Test applications for adherence to stakeholder requirements;
- Develop documentation using standard office automation tools;
- Document current and future state processes to facilitate validation of solution accuracy and completeness;
- Participate in the creation of project or product budgets.
Qualifications: The successful applicant must possess superior analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to ask leading questions and analyze the business impact on proposed solutions. Have excellent communication skills both oral and written. Have the ability to train users on new system features and translate a system process into a business process. Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Sciences and Technology, Business Analysis and Management, Business Analytics and Information Technology or other related degree. Have at least four years of professional level experience in business process analysis, computer systems implementation, or business or information systems. Demonstrated experience working with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office required. Experience with court operations preferred but not required.
This position requires a criminal background check. Therefore, you will be required to provide information about your criminal history in order to be considered for this position.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Submit an Application for Employment in PDF, a resume, and three professional references by email to email@example.com. The Court System accepts only electronic applicant information saved in PDF format.
Thank you for taking time to submit your information for consideration. Please note that applicants will only receive communication regarding submissions if selected for an interview.
For more information: Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org