Under general supervision, is responsible for application and web development using .NET, C#, VB, CSS, Webforms, MVC; assists with maintaining and troubleshooting Adobe Livecycle and Laserfiche based ACJ system; supports legacy applications, and performs other related work as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with .NET using C#, jQuery, JSON, and VB to support application and web development.
- Work with DBA to write PL/SQL and T/SQL procedures and functions to support applications.
- Create and maintain Web services and Web API services to support applications.
- Perform unit testing of code.
- Research and troubleshoot application problems and perform remediation tasks in applications as needed to resolve issues.
- Troubleshoot or change workflows in Adobe Livecycle or Laserfiche to support changes to ACJ application.
- Work with users to analyze and resolve reported issues.
- Document code and application changes.
- Participate in Code Reviews with other members of the staff.
Education and/or Experience: Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor's degree and three years of experience in the analysis, design, and programming of business information systems using .NET.
Substitutions of Experience for Education:Professional level experience in the analysis, design, or programming of business information systems using .NET may substitute for the required bachelor's degree on a year-for-year basis to a maximum of four years.
This position requires a criminal background check. Therefore, you will be required to provide information about your criminal history in order to be considered for this position.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Submit an Application for Employment in PDF, a resume, and three professional references by email to email@example.com. The Court System accepts only electronic applicant information saved in PDF format.
Thank you for taking time to submit your information for consideration. Please note that applicants will only receive communication regarding submissions if selected for an interview.
For more information: Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org