The Administrative Office of the Courts has a Web Developer/Programmer position available in Nashville. Under general supervision, is responsible for web and application development using .NET, C#, VB, CSS, HTML, Webforms, MVC; maintaining and modifying AOC websites; supporting legacy applications, and performing other related work as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, code, install, test, debug, and document Web applications using appropriate editors of proposed and existing systems.
- Work with .NET using C#, jQuery, JSON, and VB to support application and web development.
- Create and maintain Web services and Web API services to support applications.
- Perform unit testing of code.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with existing web applications and sites.
- Work with database administrator to design, develop, and update databases as they relate to web applications.
- Work with users to analyze and resolve reported issues.
- Ensure security standards are applied as necessary in newly developed websites and applications.
- Work with existing software architecture team on creating technical specifications for new applications.
Education and/or Experience: Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor's degree and two years of experience in the developing, and designing web sites and applications using Microsoft .NET Framework . Two years of experience with programming language, C#, is also required. Professional level experience in Website design or management, computer programming, or graphic design may substitute for one year of the required education.
This position requires a criminal background check. Therefore, you will be required to provide information about your criminal history in order to be considered for this position.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Submit an Application for Employment in PDF, a resume, and three professional references by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Court System accepts only electronic applicant information saved in PDF format.
Thank you for taking time to submit your information for consideration. Please note that applicants will only receive communication regarding submissions if selected for an interview.
For more information: Please email: email@example.com