The Administrative Office of the Courts is seeking to fill the Education Assistant position. This position reports to the Education Manager in the Executive Division. The Education Assistant is responsible for providing administrative assistance and support to the Education Manager and Conference Coordinator. Travel within the state and ability to pack and move conference materials and equipment is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the primary responsible party for accuracy and maintenance of the CMS (Contact Management System);
- Track online CLE, which includes reporting hours to CLE commission, updating records within the CLE payment spreadsheet, sending certificates of completion for each submission received, and establishing and submitting a monthly journal voucher for costs associated with CLE;
- Process Law Clerk/Staff Attorney CLE requests, which includes reviewing requests, collecting signatures from Education Manager, sending approval letters, and updating cost sheets;
- Process out of state travel requests, including auditing requests, collecting required authorization, sending approval letters, auditing reimbursements and verifying attendance;
- Track TMJC CLE requirement, including review of each conference that offers TMJC credit so that records are updated accordingly;
- Orders education supplies;
- Reviews and audits conference expense claims;
- Submits CLE for every conference;
- Serves on site as assistant at conferences and events;
- Assists with printing and packing for conferences and events; and
- Prepares SCALES supplies and school packets.
- Alternate Work Schedule with a Combination of Remote Work and Office Hours: 3 days Remote from Home and 2 days in the Office per week.
Education and/or Experience: College degree or Associates Degree preferred. Two years of professional experience in an office environment also preferred.
This position requires a criminal background check. Therefore, you will be required to provide information about your criminal history in order to be considered for this position.
The AOC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Submit an Application for Employment in PDF, a resume, and three professional references by email to email@example.com. The Court System accepts only electronic applicant information saved in PDF format.
Thank you for taking time to submit your information for consideration. Please note that applicants will only receive communication regarding submissions if selected for an interview.