The Administrative Office of the Courts is looking for an experienced Systems Architect with experience formulating an organization’s data strategy to join our team to assist in setting the technical architectural strategy, developing and maintaining policies and/or guidelines, and standards. Under general supervision of the Chief Technology Officer, this position is also responsible for driving the delivery of IT Solutions including design, integration, and data modeling by analyzing stakeholders’ requirements, create standards for data quality, and ensuring the security of data platforms.
This hands-on position will steer the project team(s) from beginning to end ensuring the application or solution meets AOC’s legacy technology needs, infrastructure, and overall business strategy and vision. In addition, this position will ensure that the individual software projects adhere to defined technology and data standards.
Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) the following:
- Interacts directly with the stakeholders and project manager to understand design requirements, develop, test, and provide performance tuning to support the collection and storage of data.
- Clearly document and articulate technical specifications (architectural roadmaps, detailed interface specs, solution diagrams, etc.) with all levels of the organization.
- Serves as the technical authority in all development and integration initiatives and develops evaluation criteria for selecting AOC/State standard software or hardware by identifying user requirements, technical considerations and business considerations.
- Creates architectural design (State standard technology products, configurations, standards, processes, policies, etc.) for utilizing technology in AOC. Defines system architecture by specifying how the application functions and how data will be stored across application tiers.
- Facilitates the development of standardized procedures to provide a common process to integrate the deployment of new tools, techniques and technologies to exiting IT processes.
- Evaluates information systems performance, and makes recommendations for improvements in coding, network configuration, or data administration efficiency and quality.
- Ensures user, application, and network security measures are designed and implemented.
- Performs the data analysis activities to capture data requirements clearly, completely and correctly, and represent them in a visual way through a logical data model.
- Create data models from business rules, architect and create logical and physical designs
- Develop and maintain standards for data management to include: element naming, describing, governing, managing, modeling, storing, cleansing, transforming, location and delivery.
- Write business workflows, estimations and analysis documents.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Experience migrating applications from on premise to the Cloud.
- Experience with API and Micro services, including REST and SOAP, RDBMS, FileNet.
- Experience with layered solutions and designs and diverse technical configurations across multiple technologies and processing environments.
This position requires a criminal background check. Therefore, you will be required to provide information about your criminal history in order to be considered for this position.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Submit an Application for Employment in PDF, a resume, and three professional references by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Court System accepts only electronic applicant information saved in PDF format.
Thank you for taking time to submit your information for consideration. Please note that applicants will only receive communication regarding submissions if selected for an interview.