An essential handbook for Tennessee criminal law practitioners.
This handbook contains statutory material, covering everything from general provisions to offenses against public health, safety and welfare. Judges, community colleges, sheriff’s offices, police departments, prosecutors, defense attorneys, government agencies such as probation departments and domestic violence agencies will find this publication particularly useful. All those seeking an easily accessible, one source solution to their legal reference needs will benefit from this book.
Publication coverage includes, but is not limited to:
• General provisions
• Offenses against property
• Offenses against the family
• Offenses against public health, safety and welfare
• Offenses against administration of government
• Domestic abuse
• Limitation of prosecutions
• Criminal warrants and summons
• Environmental violation statutes
• Protection of elderly and impaired adults
• Pretrial diversion
• DUI and other related traffic offenses
1 volume, softbound, updated annually,
Pub. #33002, ISBN 9781663343406 eISBN 9781663343413
Price does not reflect sales tax, shipping and handling.
Price current as of 8/31/22 and subject to change without notice.
Order Today By Contacting:
Make every moment count with eBooks!
LexisNexis® publications are available in eBook format—epub or mobi—for use on your mobile devices. Or, read your eBook in either format via a modern web browser,*from the LexisNexis® download center.
The eBook versions may feature links to the Lexis® and Lexis+® services for further legal research. A valid subscription service is required to access this content.