Complaints Against Mediators

If you have a complaint against a Rule 31 Mediator, you must complete a complaint form and submit it to:

Programs Manager
Administrative Office of the Courts
Nashville City Center, Suite 600
511 Union Street
Nashville, TN 37219

For more information, click here to see a flowchart of the grievance process.